Boston Renewables Ltd is committed to controlling and managing its efficiencies in order to minimise its activities that may affect the environment.
The key objectives of the policy are;
- To meet, and where possible, exceed all current and future European and national environmental legislative and regulatory requirements.
- To comply with the company’s legal obligations under the current Health, Safety and Welfare Act and the Environmental Protection Act, together with all other applicable statutory provisions and relevant codes of practice.
- To minimise paper waste by re-using and continuously reducing the amount of paper we use.
- To monitor, manage and minimise Boston Renewables Ltd’s use of both energy and water within all company premises.
- To minimise the environmental impact of associated travel within the organisation.
- To encourage Boston Renewables Ltd employees, volunteers, partners and stakeholders to conduct their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Boston Renewables Ltd is committed to reducing the amount of waste within the company.
- To ensure all staff are trained in accordance to regulations set by Boston Renewables Ltd
- To promote and encourage the use of car sharing and the company cycle to work scheme.
- To improve the fabric of our premises by fitting new windows, insulating and upgrading facilities to better the companies’ energy efficiency.
- To promote throughout the organisation the benefits of renewable energy in the wider community through community energy schemes.