An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator to join the small, agile and well respected renewable energy development team at Boston Renewables. The role is available for the successful candidate to work under a full or part-time contract to administer the day to day delivery of commercial solar PV, EV charging and battery storage installations.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Liaising with internal sales and electrical personnel
- Coordinating grid connection enquiries with Distribution Network Operators
- Management of sub-contractor order process
- Management of equipment order process and delivery logistics
- Assist with project delivery programming and coordination
- Coordination of provision of Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Site Files
- Assimilation of test certificates and handover information
- Telephone answering and message transfer
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- GCSE (or equivalent) ‘B’ grade passes in Mathematics and English
- Administration Qualification
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to demonstrate office administration
- Computer literacy [Excel, Word, etc..]
Desired Qualifications & Previous Experience:
- Industry experience in renewable energy development or construction
- Formal project management training
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Adaptable, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- 100% accuracy with a good eye for detail
- Good inter personnel skills with the ability to mediate
- Ability to share knowledge and ideas to improve processes and service
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related NewsView All News Articles
The rewards and challenges of working in the renewable energy sector with Boston Renewables Project Manager, Joel Richardson
11th April 2022
In our most recent Spotlight Article, we caught up with Project Manager Joel Richardson, as he sheds light on the...
Boston Renewables completes installation of 11,000 solar panels that will generate green energy for Castle Hill Hospital
15th March 2022
Rt Hon Alok Sharma MP, COP26 President, and Humber University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust joined Boston Renewables at the new Castle...
19th July 2021
Boston Renewables are proud to be attending the 145th Driffield Show, held on the 21st and 22nd of July 2021....
9th March 2021
UK agriculture has forever been at the coalface of progress. It has led the world in technical innovation, quality and welfare...
© Boston Renewables 2022. All Rights Reserved.