Book a free survey
We can provide maintenance services and remote monitoring for all of our installations. Regular maintenance, monitoring, and early identification of problems will improve the longevity, economic return, and efficiency of your low carbon installation.
As well as offering this service to our own clients, we are able to offer the same service to installations done by other developers. Our engineers are experts in their field and operate under the NICEIC codes of practice.
Our maintenance services includes:
- Annual Servicing: A scheduled visit to re-commission your installation and advise on the need for any repairs or updates.
- Emergency Callout: System failures result in the loss of valuable generation. We will respond to your call and will repair or arrange replacement parts using existing warranties where possible.
- Warranty Repair: If any part of your system develops a fault, which is covered by a warranty, we will handle the claim for you.
- Fault Diagnosis: The use of specialist equipment to identify panel hotspots, cable insulation failures, and other electrical faults.
- Remote Monitoring: Web-based services alert you to faults as they happen, enabling you to arrange for timely repair.
- Solar Panel Cleaning: The majority of solar PV arrays benefit from being cleaned. The frequency of cleaning depends on the location of the array and the angle of the panels.
© Boston Renewables 2022. All Rights Reserved.